The Consultation and How I work guide is the final step in planning your wedding flowers and gives you an insight into my floral work style and the consultation process.
Please read my Wedding Flower Guides for advice and information before coming to your consultation.
How I Work
I am passionate about designing beautiful bespoke wedding flowers that compliment the personalities of the bride and groom at all budgets.
Every bride is unique, so I love to design your wedding flowers to reflect your personality, style and theme.
Please see my Wedding flower Inspiration page for testimonials and photos of my wedding work.
With meticulous attention to detail, I endeavor to source the best flowers and make sure everything is perfect.
Meeting the bride-to-be in person is essential as it gives me the opportunity to get to know you and your wedding vision better as well as to share your ideas and images.
The consultation is a relaxed get-together to discuss your wedding vision in more detail.
I am happy to meet at a venue that is convenient for you. A coffee shop is always a good, informal place to meet.
After our initial consultation, I will email you a provisional proposal including some designs and flowers I think would suit your style and budget.
Once you have looked over my proposal , we can chat further by phone or in person to discuss any changes or queries you might have.
As soon as we have finalised your wedding flower order, I will send you a comprehensive quote including the cost breakdown per floral item, delivery, set up and breakdown costs (if required) and booking details.
The quote price includes planning, designing and construction of your customized wedding flowers.
- All quotes are valid for 7 days.
- Wedding bookings are only confirmed once the deposit has been received.
- Pricing for weddings booked more than 4 months in advance, is estimated only, due to the variable seasonal nature and availability of the flowers.
- Any price variances will be confirmed via email before final preparation of your order.
- All prices exclude delivery, set up and breakdown.
- My venue set up rate is $ 30.00 per hour, usually 1 to 3 hours is require to install , depending on the size of the wedding florals.
Once you have accepted my quote, I will require a 25% deposit to secure your wedding booking.
“Sandra was great to work with – explaining different options, making suggestions when I needed guidance and being guided by my vision. I was extremely happy with the final product – the colours were so vibrant and tied all the outfits together perfectly. ” Peta-Maria