We aim to provide the best customer service available.
By using this Website in any way, or by buying online from this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Harbour Rose Florist and “you” or “your” refers to a visitor to our Website or our customer.
COVID 19 update
If you would like to reschedule your wedding date due to COVID-19, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your new date.
All payments already made are non-refundable and will be transferred to your new date.
We need to have minimum 3 weeks’ notice of postponement as most of the flowers are pre-ordered specifically for your event.
If you reschedule your wedding after the 3-week mark, we will make every effort to cancel or resell the ordered flowers through our flower broker. In the event that this is not possible, the client will be responsible for the cost of the flowers only and these will be delivered to you.
The remaining balance of monies received will be transferred to your new date.
We will deliver your flowers on the day specified in your order. If your scheduled delivery date falls on a public holiday, the delivery day will be the following day. We will contact you in advance to remind you of the change in delivery day to the next day.
If a wrong delivery address has been given, we take no responsibility due to customer error.
Harbour Rose Florist offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee with every floral arrangement, as we take great pride in the quality of our products and services. However, flowers are a perishable and organic product that can react to the direct surrounding environment and external weather conditions. Once we deliver your flowers, a number of factors may result in their long-lasting quality being reduced.
Care instructions are sent out with every order to enhance the flowers lifespan.
Provided you have followed the handy flower tips attached to your card, we guarantee a minimum of 4 days of quality, or we will replace the flowers at no cost.
At least 24 hours notice prior to the delivery date is required for the cancellation of an order and there will be no charge to the customer. However once the order has been made up or delivered, unfortunately no refund can be made.
We will endeavor to make the completed product as close as possible to the colour palette picture supplied on the website. However, at times the finished product may vary in colour and some blooms may not be in season or be of poor quality or be unavailable. If so, a suitable similar flower shall be substituted, to match both your requirements and the colour palette chosen.
Acceptance of your order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by email confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall dispatch your order.
Price and Payment
The price payable for the goods that you order, is clearly set out on our Website.
• It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not dispatch the goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
• The price of the goods does include the delivery within the free delivery zone. A delivery charge will only be added for out of zone deliveries once the delivery address is entered on the checkout page.
• For reimbursement, we will credit your Credit Card or Paypal account as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event, no later than 7 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
We would like your online experience to be a simple and enjoyable one.
• If you are not completely satisfied with our products or services, please contact me as soon as possible and I will try my best to put the situation right.
• All orders placed online or by telephone, will be refunded directly to the original Credit Card account on which the order was purchased, or in the case of PayPal accounts, refunded into your account.
• If your goods are damaged upon delivery, please let me know immediately via our Contact page.
• It would be most helpful if you could take a photograph of any damaged goods.